Monday, September 28, 2009

Scrapbooking Blues

I have been so busy these past 3 weeks that I have barely had time to do anything crafty. I did however do quite a few wedding related crafts for my sisters wedding this past weekend.


I made her a drawstring money bag for the reception


supplies:
1yard ivory silk fabric
2yards decorative trim
3yards cording for drawstring
applique from Michaels

If you have any questions how I made this bag, please feel free to leave me a comment

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

I also made her and her new husband a 12x12 name tile that has the wedding date on it as well.



Supplies:
12x12 Tile.... $10 at Home Depot
Brown vinyl....$10 for a roll of 2 sheets at Walmart
Font: Adobe Garamond Pro Bold
Leaf design from the cricut cartridge Stretch your Imagination
Skinny lines from cricut cartridge George using the rectangle shape

***Any questions about how I made this, please leave a comment

No comments:

Post a Comment